Having been founded in 2009, BiometricNews.Net™, Inc. is a cybersecurity communications business focused upon creating content for the IT security industry. We are a member of the Schaumburg Business Association and the Society for Technical Communications.
Our most notable accomplishments include:
- We are studying to take the Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC) exam.
- The publication of our first book: “Biometric Technology: Authentication, Biocryptography and Cloud Based Architecture” in November 2014.
- The publication of our second book: “Adopting Biometric Technology: Challenges & Solutions” in February 2016.
- Our third book, entitled: The Science of Biometrics: Security Technology for Identity Verification, was published in July, 2018.
- We have completed the manuscript for our fourth book, “Protecting Information Assets and IT Infrastructure in the Cloud”. This will be published in Spring of 2019.
In December of 2018, we just signed the contract for our fifth book deal, “Testing and Securing Web Applications”.
- In May of 2017, we completed a major book deal which involved creating the online training manual for the Cyber Security Analyst+ (CSA+) Certification Exam for a tech startup company based in Utah.
- We have been honored to have been selected by the editorial board of the Keesing Journal of Documents and Identity (based out of Amsterdam, Netherlands) to be their new columnist from 2016-2017.
- We have been also honored to be the revisions editor for the InfoSec Institute.
- We have also completed a number of successful contract writing projects with the following:
Ø Northern Trust Bank
- We compiled the minutes from complex Pre-Provisional Net Revenue Committee (PPNRC) Meetings which involved the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative financial models and forecasts.
- We also compiled part of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review documentation.
Ø Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We compiled the Network Administration documentation for Computer Associates Safenet and IBM’s Security Key Lifecycle Manager (SKLM) Encryption Software packages.
- We evaluated and edited the Business Use Case for Computer Associates Federation Manager Single Sign On (SSO) Software package.
Ø Earthwise Environmental, Inc.
- We were part of a team effort to overhaul and refine the documentation, quotation, and contract processes.
- We did a complete overhaul of website content, and initiated the efforts to launch the social media campaigns which involved extensive use of Twitter.
Our services include:
- Technical Documentation
- Whitepaper Writing
- Blog Writing
- Book Writing
We have started to expand our business into Austin, TX!!!