Unity 20 Bluetooth
Unity 20 Bluetooth is the world’s first elegantly designed, low cost, fully programmable Bluetooth fingerprint reader. Featuring a sleek wireless design with a premium FBI certified fingerprint sensor, the Unity 20 Bluetooth can securely transfer fingerprint data wirelessly to mobile devices for convenient biometric authentication, identification and enrollment.
Unity 20 Bluetooth can be used together with an Apple iOS or Android mobile device (such as iPhone, iPad, smartphone or tablet) to scan, enroll, and authenticate users without the need for cables or OTG adapters. The reader is built with the industry’s most rugged and patented optical fingerprint technology and yet is small enough to be carried in a pocket and held comfortably in one hand. It can also be used on the desktop with Bluetooth-enabled computers. Thoughtfully designed, the device works in either direction so you scan your finger or another person’s finger without having to turn the device around.
Advanced Features for Developers
Developers can use Unity 20 Bluetooth also right out of the box by calling the simple APIs of the pre-installed Fingerprint Management System (FMS) software. Alternatively, the device can be custom programmed using the built-in Linux development environment, MINEX-compliant fingerprint algorithms, OpenSSL cryptography libraries, and 1 GHz CPU. For stronger security, the device can also store encrypted fingerprint templates and process them in a closed environment without ever leaving the device. It also provides high-speed fingerprint matching in either verification mode (1:1) or identification mode (1:N), using the built-in SecuSearch Engine. More information about the capabilities and internal components can be found on the U20-ASF-BT page.
- FBI Certified (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant) meets FBI Image Quality standards
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for no-hassle, cord-free convenience
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Rugged fingerprint sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology
- Smart Capture™ – high quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments and conditions such as under direct sunlight
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery and micro USB cable for charging
- Dual direction finger guide: for self-use or to scan other users by an administrator
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Fast and accurate verification
- Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
- Encryption of fingerprint templates (with SecuGen Proprietary templates)