Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- Cyber Investing Summit
- UK government delays publication of biometrics strategy
- Google improves smile recognition algorithm accuracy with demographic classifiers
- Gentex biometrics technology featured in Rinspeed concept car
- Phuket, Thailand to use Herta facial recognition for Safe City project
- Biometrics industry stocks this week
- U.S. planning to expand use of biometrics in immigration system
- China expands biometric collection program in Xinjiang
- Get ready for neural networks in your pocket
- Australia to pilot city surveillance system that uses NEC’s biometrics tech
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
- British MPs ‘alarmed’ at police using biometric data
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!