Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- Aratek to feature FBI certified fingerprint scanners at Smart Cards Expo
- Apple patents voice biometrics-based device access system
- Fingerprint Cards signs new distributor for India
- Financial firms and telecoms in India wrestle with new Aadhaar authentication rules
- Exabeam integrates Duo Security authentication and device log technology
- How digital technology can be the difference in making cities safer
- Kairos sues founder Brian Brackeen and says company nearly broke
- New York City councillor to propose facial recognition disclosure rules for businesses
- Legislation puts more scrutiny and analysis on TSA’s expanding use of biometrics
- Bezos says Amazon committed to working with U.S. Department of Defense
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest Post: From frictionless to the right amount of friction
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!