Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- ID4Africa 2018 begins with optimism over continental progress toward universal legal identity
- Drive for official UN International Identity Day launched at ID4Africa
- Neurotechnology identifies more than 6 million duplicate or inaccurate DRC voter records
- Green Bit showcasing new faster, smaller products at ID4Africa
- Biometrics research brief: global biometrics market, mobile biometrics, bring your own devices
- Gemalto wins British passport contract
- Suprema Middle East brings enterprise access control to Intersec Saudi Arabia
- Victorian government calls for privacy safeguards in facial recognition system
- Diebold Nixdorf digital banking suite enhances Banco Bolivariano client engagement
- HID Global and Microsoft working on FIDO-based solutions
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
- British MPs ‘alarmed’ at police using biometric data
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!