Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- Apple addresses Senator’s privacy and security concerns regarding Face ID
- AimBrain patents process for improving accuracy in biometric authentication
- UK firm XMOS raises $15M in series E funding round
- NICE recognized by Opus as leader in biometric authentication, fraud detection
- NXP releases thinnest contactless chip module for passport and ID cards
- 3DiVi, Orbbec to deliver body recognition and face tracking software
- EAB presenting Biometrics in Banking and Payments seminar in London
- ID4Africa – The 4th annual meeting of the ID4Africa movement
- Trade association says airlines should not have to pay for biometric exit program
- Google Pixel 2 has integrated CrucialTec fingerprint module, sources say
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
- British MPs ‘alarmed’ at police using biometric data
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!