Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- UK Metropolitan Police develop own mobile fingerprint solution
- Gates and Snowden contrast on Aadhaar
- Tactilis biometric cards using NEXT fingerprint tech now shipping
- TransferGo taps Onfido for international remittance customer onboarding
- Yoti chosen by Scottish government to provide privacy-protecting digital identity platform
- Diebold Nixdorf hires financial advisers to identify potential buyers
- UIDAI plans public outreach to educate on safe sharing of Aadhaar details
- Global market for facial recognition devices to surpass $7 billion by 2025, led by CloudWalk
- Ipsidy launches mobile phone-based biometric physical access control solution
- BIO-key reiterates full year revenue guidance after slow Q2 sales
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest Post: From frictionless to the right amount of friction
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!