Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- Tanzania leverages increased knowledge and skill to move toward universal biometric identity
- Card Tech and Fingerprint Cards to work together on biometric cards for payments
- UK Parliamentary Committee blasts Home Office over biometrics database, strategy delay
- Moto and Smartisan launch smartphones with FPC fingerprint sensors
- Zwipe bolsters board of directors, former FPC CEO elected chair
- FIDO Alliance stresses differences in MFA technologies, sensitivity of biometric data as GDPR takes effect
- Finda receives grant from Singapore’s central bank for facial recognition KYC service
- Ping Identity selected to provide SSO and MFA for cyber risk firm Coalfire
- Biometrics stocks this week: Mitek, BIO-key, NXT-ID, ImageWare, FPC
- Dermalog face recognition system matches 1B faces per second
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
- British MPs ‘alarmed’ at police using biometric data
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!