Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from BiometricUpdate
- Biometrics stocks this week: Synaptics in talks to sell
- Biometrics: Are they becoming the nirvana of personal security?
- NYCLU urges education department to review plan for facial recognition in schools
- Mandatory fingerprinting of children in South Korea faces backlash
- Integrated Biometrics helps Mexican financial services organizations meet security mandate
- Senior healthcare facility first in US to deploy iris biometrics access solution
- WEX launches biometric app for fleet fuel payments
- Allure Security patents method for data protection with behavioral biometrics
- Biometrics research briefs: Biometrics and banking, mobile point-of-sales, face and voice biometrics
- Zighra adds FIDO support to behavioral biometric authentication technology
Check Out the Lastest in Biometric News from PlanetBiometrics
- Guest blog: Physical attributes versus behavioural patterns – The privacy debate
- Iris solution helps refugees glimpse a brighter future
- World Bank, Accenture outline universal ID vision for developing nations
- Feature: Smartphone security – It’s all in the eyes
- Feature: Mobile identity and unlocking the DNA of trust
- Blog: A guide for banks in choosing biometric systems
- Can biometrics help with Europe’s migrant problem?
- Feature: Biometrics for high-value services: Opportunities, obstacles and breakthroughs
- Mobile identity and wearables: You are what you wear
- British MPs ‘alarmed’ at police using biometric data
Want to Get Yourself a Computer Full of Biometric Safety Features?
Lenovo has been working hard to try and incorporate all sorts of biometric safety features to help keep your computer safe. It includes facial recognition and a fingerprint pad to help you log in. Find out more by reading the specs of this soon-to-be-released laptop!