Having been founded in 2009, BiometricNews.Net™, Inc. is a technical communications business focused upon creating content for the IT security industry. We are a member of the Schaumburg Business Association and the Society for Technical Communications.
Our most notable accomplishments include:
- We are studying to take the Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC) exam.
- The publication of our first book: “Biometric Technology: Authentication, Biocryptography and Cloud Based Architecture” in November 2014.
- The publication of our second book: “Adopting Biometric Technology: Challenges & Solutions” in February 2016.
- We are currently writing our third book, entitled: The Science of Biometrics: Security Technology for Identity Verification, which will be published July, 2018. We will now start writing our fourth book entitled, “Protecting Information Assets and IT Infrastructure in the Cloud”.
- In May of 2017, we completed a major book deal which involved creating the online training manual for the Cyber Security Analyst+ (CSA+) Certification Exam for a tech startup company based in Utah.
- We have been honored to have been selected by the editorial board of the Keesing Journal of Documents and Identity (based out of Amsterdam, Netherlands) to be their new columnist from 2016-2017.
- We have been also honored to be the revisions editor for the InfoSec Institute.
- We have also completed a number of successful contract writing projects with the following:
Ø Northern Trust Bank
- We compiled the minutes from complex Pre-Provisional Net Revenue Committee (PPNRC) Meetings which involved the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative financial models and forecasts.
- We also compiled part of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review documentation.
Ø Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We compiled the Network Administration documentation for Computer Associates Safenet and IBM’s Security Key Lifecycle Manager (SKLM) Encryption Software packages.
- We evaluated and edited the Business Use Case for Computer Associates Federation Manager Single Sign On (SSO) Software package.
Ø Earthwise Environmental, Inc.
- We were part of a team effort to overhaul and refine the documentation, quotation, and contract processes.
- We did a complete overhaul of website content, and initiated the efforts to launch the social media campaigns which involved extensive use of Twitter.
Our services include:
- Technical Documentation
- Whitepaper Writing
- Book Writing
To meet the content needs of our clients, we have invested in the latest technologies which include:
- MadCap Technical Communication Suite
- Adobe Technical Communication Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Atlassian confluence
- Amazon Web Services
- AutoCAD LT
- Perforce Version Control for Content Management
We will soon start establishing the business plan of offering lead generation services to the Biometrics Industry!!!